Sunday 24 April 2011

A little trip to Exeter...

This morning I met with my friend Alex to stroll the streets of Exeter in the beautiful sunshine, to chat and to take photographs (for her project) of all the nice things on our journey. An exciting aspect of the trip was bringing the Polaroid camera along. They are so much fun I can’t describe my excitement not knowing what will appear in front of my eyes.

One of the things I love about taking photographs is how you notice your surroundings more, watching out for the things less noticeable to the eye when passing. You look at everything and anything, considering its aesthetical qualities. It’s lovely being able to appreciate your surroundings with someone else. This is why I love wandering around with Alex, she appreciates it too. Here are a few images from out trip.


























No comments:

Post a Comment