Monday 4 April 2011

a little trip to Thame

Thame, a quaint town in Oxfordshire full of character and charm was the setting for my weekend. I travelled down on Friday evening to stay with my sister, go snowboarding and explore the area. En route to our day of snowboarding we travelled through some areas within Bucking shire. What a beautiful place. It felt like very corner we turned there would be a country estate. It was very exciting as I do love country houses. Next time I visit I’ll be sure to go and visit some.

Thame itself if very lovely, particularly when the sunshine’s and time plays no priority so you can stroll about for hours . We wandered around taking snaps during Sunday morning followed by lunch at Rumsey’s a local chocolatier. Lunch was, as you may have guessed, scrumptious!














No comments:

Post a Comment