Saturday 14 May 2011

Something borrowed, something new, something old...
















Sequin vintage top borrowed from a dear friend.
I adore this sequined top mainly due to the large butterfly both on the front and the back as butterfly's are one of my favourite appreciations! Another reason is that this top can be worm in so many ways. I've shown it worn both casual and dressy.

New Maxi dress from H&M 14.99
Well you can't really go wrong with the price. This lovely flower printed maxi makes me dream of running around meadows or yellow fields (rape seed) at dusk.

Old All Saints Skirt worn as a dress
This rather large skirt makes such a good dress due to the bundles of material. I even reckon I could team it with a pair of wellington boots at Glastonbury. I don't tend to wear the skirt often but really like the effect it has as a dress. I just need to perfect the how the top of it falls over me.

1 comment:

  1. Great selection! I especially love the shape of the first shirt!

    Cheers,
    Gina

    http://ginabiber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete